Get your groove on…
……or just sit back and enjoy the show! From the bars of Uptown Athens to Stuart’s Opera House in Nelsonville, there’s always great entertainment just around the corner. Where else can you catch a blues, rock, punk or bluegrass band on the same night, often just steps away from each other?
Music and Athens are a match made in heaven and have been since the early 1960s when Ohio University’s student population boomed, creating a hotbed of musical activity that has remained vibrant ever since. Athens is known throughout Ohio and the region for its eclectic and lively music scene.
- Live Music at Casa Nueva - October 12, 2016 - October 26, 2016 - All Day
- Field of Screams - October 28, 2016 - All Day
- Fright Night - October 28, 2016 - 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- 2016 Athens Halloween Block Party - October 29, 2016 - All Day
- Aoife O'Donovan and Willie Watson - October 29, 2016 - 12:00 am
- Field of Screams - October 29, 2016 - All Day
- Tecumseh Theater Friends Announces Musician Brian Harnetty - October 29, 2016 - 5:30 pm
- Field of Screams - October 30, 2016 - All Day
- Mandolin Orange - November 06, 2016 - 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- A Backstage Evening with Steve Poltz - November 16, 2016 - 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Backstage Show with Adam Torres - December 10, 2016 - 8:00 pm - 10:30 pm
- Rhonda Vincent & The Rage - January 15, 2017 - 3:00 pm - 5:30 pm
- Dwight Icenhower - February 25, 2017 - 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm