Photo courtesy of Casey Burns, CS Folio
Stuart’s Opera House in Nelsonville is excited to offer a brand new, grand reception area with seating and table service for up to 250 people, including a new catering kitchen and full bar. Hold your ceremony in the beautiful setting of our 139 year old theater while creating a unique and unforgettable wedding experience that will be talked about for years to come. We are event experts, let us host yours!
Photo courtesy of Sarah Warda
Host your reception in our beautiful, expanded lobby. Renovated to three times the size, the space features beautiful hardwood oak floors, high coffered acoustic tin ceilings, mahogany entry doors, and an open floor plan that can be customized for your event. Our brand new bar was built by a local craftsman using local hardwood and floor joists and wood salvaged from 30 Public Square after our April 2015 fire.
• 4,000+ square feet of space
• Capacity of 250 seated for receptions
• Audio, lighting, projection, and wi-fi are available
• Tables, chairs, and portable stage available
• Full catering kitchen and full service bar on site
• Flexible configuration and layouts for events
• Variety of round and rectangular tables available
Photo courtesy of Cheryl Skelley, Skelley Reflections
The historic Stuart’s Opera House is a perfect venue for your wedding ceremony. With a large stage, backstage, and seating for 395, Stuart’s Opera House is a great choice for large events. Original seats fill the floor of the theater, box seats flank our full stage, and a balcony provides additional seating. Our stage is host to internationally acclaimed performers and is truly a unique venue for your special day.
• 395 seats including a balcony and box seats
• Full stage available
• Audio, lighting, projection, and wi-fi available
• Full catering kitchen on site
• Full service bar available
Stuart’s is outfitted with additional venue space, multi-use areas, and amenities. Whether you’re looking to host your bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, or need additional space for your bridal party to relax before the ceremony, we’ll help you find the perfect space to accommodate your needs.
Photo courtesy of Photos by Gillilan
For more information and to schedule a tour contact:
Brent Armel, Events and Box Office Manager
Stuart’s Opera House
52 Public Square
Nelsonville, Ohio 45764